Don’t have your ttconnect ID and need to access e-Tax services?
- New clients desirous of acquiring a ttconnect ID, can do so by visiting any ttconnect Service Centre or applying via email at any of the email addresses with any two (2) of the following Identification Documents (Must be valid):
a) Birth Certificate
b) Driver’s Licence / Permit
c) National Identification Card
- You will be required to sign the last page of the ttconnect ID Disclaimer provided for you at the ttconnect Service Centre. For email applications please click here to download, print and sign the ttconnect ID Disclaimer.
- Submission of any one of the following documents for BIR number verification:
a. Advice of BIR or advice of BIR and Account Numbers
b. VAT Advisory
c. Tax Clearance
d. Statement of Tax Account
e. Notice of Assessment
- Submission of a valid email address and mobile contact number for registration purposes.
- The respective customers shall receive an email notification from the IRD with a temporary e-Tax password, advising of their temporary ttconnect ID number and instructions to login to e-Tax.
For email applications only – a selfie of the applicant holding one of their valid photo IDs is also required.
The eTax application will be complete within two (2) business days.
For information on your returns and guidance on your filing, please contact the e-Tax Helpdesk via 800-TAXX (8299) or email@example.com