Agricultural Enquiries and Complaints

If you are a crop or livestock farmer in Trinidad and Tobago and have an agricultural enquiry or complaint, please contact the appropriate area within the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries.

Enquiries and Complaints From Crop Farmers

Enquiries and complaints from crop farmers should be directed to the nearest agricultural county office. 

Please click on the links below to access the County Office locations:
Regional Administration North (RAN) Offices 
Regional Administration South (RAS) Offices 

Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays


back to top

Enquiries and Complaints From Livestock Farmers

Please remove the current content and replace with the following:

Enquiries and complaints from livestock farmers should be directed to:
Feedback & Complaints 

back to top