Registration of Trinidad and Tobago Nationals Travelling or Residing Abroad

Trinidad and Tobago nationals travelling or residing abroad should register at the nearest Trinidad and Tobago Overseas Mission.  Registration is particularly important in countries with a risk of natural disaster, political unrest or criminal violence.  It allows consular staff to be located and assist Trinidad and Tobago nationals in cases of emergency.

How do I register?

To register, you must visit the nearest Trinidad and Tobago Overseas Mission.  You will be required to show proof of identity and citizenship, provide a photograph and complete a form with your contact information.  Follow the link at the bottom of this page to find your nearest Overseas Mission.  You should inform the Mission if you change your address so that your registration can be updated.

Alternately, you can register with RSNA at :

The Registration System for Nationals Abroad (RSNA) is a free service provided by the Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs for Trinidad and Tobago nationals travelling overseas or living outside of Trinidad and Tobago. The details you provide when you register will help our embassy and crisis staff to contact you and provide better assistance in an emergency such as a natural or man-made disaster or civil disturbance.


back to top

How much does it cost?

Registration is free.

back to top

What should I do in case of emergency?

In the event of political unrest, criminal violence, natural disaster or other emergencies, please contact the nearest Trinidad and Tobago Overseas Mission.  The consular staff can keep you informed of developments, help you contact your relatives at home and give you information on emergency evacuation procedures, if necessary.  Please follow the link below for a list of Overseas Missions.

back to top

Where can I find more information?

For more information, or if you require any form of assistance, please contact the Trinidad and Tobago Embassy, High Commission or Consulate nearest to you.  The Consular staff will be pleased to help you.


Trinidad and Tobago Embassies, High Commissions, Consulates and Honorary Consuls

back to top