Public Health Complaints

Any member of the public in Trinidad and Tobago can complain to the Public Health Inspectorate about public health problems such as poor drainage, animal rearing, garbage or unclean facilities.

How do I make a complaint?

Complaints can be lodged with your County Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) by:

  • Telephone.
  • Completing a "Complaint for Investigation" form at a CMOH office.
  • Sending a letter.

Please note that complaints about insects should be addressed to the Insect Vector Control Unit.  Please follow the links below for more information on vector control and CMOH locations.

back to top

Where can I find more information?

For further information, please contact the Chief Public Health Inspector or visit the Ministry of Health website.

Chief Public Health Inspector
Henry Street
Port of Spain
Trinidad, West Indies
Tel. (868) 625-9437
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays

Environmental Health

back to top