Rental of Government Property

The Government of Trinidad and Tobago supports the work of non-governmental and community organisations through a variety of programmes, including the provision of government property for rent. Registered NGOs and community organisations can apply to rent vacant government offices and facilities.

How do I apply?

NGOs and community organizations that wish to rent government facilities should make a written request to the Ministry they are registered with or the Ministry responsible for their area of work (e.g., Social Development, Community Development, Culture and Gender Affairs, Education, etc.).  The letter should include the names of and be signed by the trustees of the organization.  Only groups that are legally incorporated and registered with an appropriate line ministry can rent government properties.  Requests are then forwarded to the Property and Real Estate Services Division of the Ministry of Public Administration.

back to top

Where can I find more information?

For more information, please contact:
Property and Real Estate Division

Level One, CIC Building
#122-124 Frederick Street,

Port of Spain
Trinidad, West Indies
Tel. (868) 623-4724

Fax. (868) 625-2469
Walk-in service is available in the office from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.

Property Management Section
Division of Public Administration
Calder Hall Administrative Complex
Calder Hall
Tobago, West Indies
Tel. (868) 639-3421 / 1296
Fax. (868) 639-3421 Ext. 181
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:15 pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Friday, except public holidays.

back to top