ttconnect ID Registration
The Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago invites citizens and businesses to register for a ttconnect ID.
A ttconnect ID is required in order to electronically access services from across Government.
A ttconnect ID is also required in order to personalize your ttconnect Online experience (referred to as My ttconnect).
Who can register for a ttconnect ID?
Any individual can register for a ttconnect ID.
back to top
How do I register for a ttconnect ID?
Register for your ttconnect ID in three (3) simple steps:
1. Complete and Submit the ttconnect ID Registration Form online.
Once completed and submitted, you should receive an email notification with additional registration details. If you do not receive any such notification please send an email to email@example.com
2. Activate your ttconnect ID (instructions for activation are contained in the email notification).
3. Visit a ttconnect Service Centre with any two (2) of the following forms of Identification / Documentation, as well as your ttconnect ID, in order to complete the registration process.
- National Identification Card
- Drivers Permit
- Electronic Birth Certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
back to top