What is ttconnect?
ttconnect provides a modern approach to Government service delivery. The multifaceted nature of ttconnect underscores the merits of the decentralization of government services and the utilization of information and communication technologies (ICTs) as a medium for enhanced service delivery and people empowerment.
There are currently six (6) service delivery channels, within the ttconnect unit, including:
- Seven (7) Service Centres;
- Three (3) Express buses (Service Centres on wheels);
- Five (5) Self-Serve Kiosks;
- ttconnect Online;
- ttconnect Mobile;
- TOLL FREE Contact Number (800-8826)
“To improve service delivery of and customer satisfaction with Government services by providing customer service excellence and increasing access to Government services”.
back to top
ttconnect’s Value Proposition
- Professional, experienced and well-trained customer service staff;
- Many touch points throughout Trinidad and Tobago for example Princes Town, Piarco International Airport, PTSC Deluxe Coach Services Lounge, Chaguanas and Arima;
- Multichannel Approach through; ttconnect Service Centres, Express buses, Self-Serve Kiosks, Online, Mobile and Toll Free Number;
- Delivery of a very large footprint, from Toco to Cedros in Trinidad and from Scarborough to Roxborough in Tobago;
- “Localized” service delivery providing convenience to the clients by a reduced travel costs and time savings;
- Extended Service Centre business days, we’re open on Saturdays until 12:00 noon
- Extended Service Centre opening hours from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays;
- Proven Model for the delivery of Government Services;
- WELL ACCEPTED BRAND within the PUBLIC SERVICE!!!
- 800-TTCN (8826) Toll Free number to access information on Government
To contact ttconnect, please call us TOLL FREE at 800-TTCN (8826) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
back to top