WASA - Water Services
The Water and Sewerage Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (WASA) provides water and sewage services to residents and communities throughout Trinidad and Tobago. WASA serves over 90% of the population with pipe-borne water through private house connections and standpipes.
Waste-water services for the majority of the population are provided through a central sewage collection and treatment system or by cesspit-tank soil absorption field systems.
Below is a list of the services that WASA provides to the public:
- New water connections (installation, account administration, WASA clearance certificates, Ownership Titles).
- Water trucking services.
- New sewer connections.
- Maintenance of water and sewer connections.
- Water resources maps, survey reports and graphs.
- Chemical or bacteriological analysis.
- Mapping and GIS information.
- Rental of WASA grounds.
- Visits to WASA facilities (dams, plants, etc.).