> Citizens > Services for Business

Maps and Survey Control

The Land and Surveys Division of the Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries sells electronic and hard-copy maps to the general public.  The Division also provides vertical and horizontal survey control services to land surveyors and engineers. This service provides professionals with the coordinates required to perform cadastral, geodetic and topographical surveys.

How can I access this information?

Requests from professionals for information concerning coordinates can be made in person or by telephone to:

Land and Surveys Division
118 Frederick Street
Port of Spain
Trinidad, West Indies
Tel. (868) 625-0427 or (868) 627-9201/4
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays

Maps must be requested in person and can be collected from the above address within one working day.

back to top

What fees do I need to pay?

Requests for coordinates are provided to professionals free of charge.  Other types of information (such as maps) carry a fee based on the information requested.  Professionals can also pay an annual fee to access the database of the Land and Surveys Division.  This annual fee is determined by the type of information being requested.

back to top

Where can I find more information?

Additional information can be obtained from the Land and Surveys Division at the address above, or by calling Tel. (868) 625-0427 or (868) 627-9201/4.

back to top